Seafood Curry w/ bok choy
- 2 tomato
- 1/2 cup scallion
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 inch ginger
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- lime (optional)
- salt & pepper
- 1 lb seafood marinara mix (mussels, fish pieces, shrimp, squid rings)
- Heat oiled skillet to medium. Chop garlic, onion, ginger, and tomato. Add all to skillet
- Add coconut milk and chilli sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Add seafood mixture, then reduce heat to low and continue cooking for 10 minutes until seafood is cooked through. Add salt, pepper, and sugar to taste.
- Add bok choy and green onions the last 3 minutes.
For flavorful brown rice add a cup of vegetable stock while cooking. Add some celery leaves and drops of lime juice for added flavor and garnish.
Spread the gift of inspiration and share this post.